Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Delicous and Easy Honey Mustard Dressing

This recipe is one of my personal favorites as well as my dad's.  Every time I make this recipe we have a delicious dinner.  Their is multiple uses for this sauce as you can use it as a dip for chicken tenders, or you can use it as a marinade. One of my favorites to do with this Honey mustard is marinade my chicken in it over night then cook it on the grill.  Serve this with some homemade sweet potato fries, and heat up the extra sauce to a boil for dipping and you'll have an amazing meal. Hopefully you enjoy this sauce and feel free to experiment its many uses.

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup honey mustard
  • 1/2 cup stone-ground mustard 
  • 1/2 of a lemons juice
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp of kosher salt
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
  • a pinch or two of red pepper flakes
Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author