Thursday, November 12, 2015

Chocolate Brownies

Last night I made some brownies, and I thought I'd share the recipe  I used to make them. These brownies have oil, instead of butter, and I used a mixture of sugars, when I came up with recipe.   Hopefully you enjoy  this, and lets get into it.

Ingredients;
  • 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
  • 6 tbsp oil (I used vegetable but you can use coconut, or canola oil)
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup white sugar
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup flour
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F
  2. Take a 13*9 in pan and line with greased aluminum foil
  3. Melt together the chocolate and oil in a pan on your stove.
  4. Once the choc late mixture is melted together let cool completely.
  5. Once the mixture is cooled, stir in the sugar and vanilla until combined.
  6. Whisk in the eggs until thoroughly combined.
  7. Stir in the flour until mixed together.
  8. Pour the mixture into your greased pan, and put into the oven and bake for 23-28 minutes or until a knife can be inserted cleanly into the brownies.
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author